Word for Today: No Worries (Mon. 4/27)

“No weapon forged against you will prevail…” Isaiah 54:17a

No worries because God has got you covered!

Whether you are facing stress that comes with life, financial woes, relational strains, chaos and confusion without rhyme or reason, or the devil is just trying to get you down, no worries because God is still God and He is in control!

Our God is an ever present God, already at work on our behalf even before we realized we needed His help. He loves us dearly. He cares for you and is mindful of what is going on in your world right at this very moment. God is reminding us today to faithfully and patiently wait upon Him for in His timing He brings all things about.

While in the wait, our assignment is this: to declare God’s Truth and show our confidence in God’s Truth by immediately applying that Truth to our situation/circumstance. Your Father in Heaven cares for you. He has not taken His eyes off of you or your situation so let’s keep our eyes fixed on Him and Him alone.

Prayer: Dear Father, how my soul finds great comfort in your Truth that you are God and that what the enemy has meant for my destruction, you will not allow it to triumph over me. I praise you for I am victorious by the blood of Jesus and the work of the Cross. I rely upon you as I depend on you for my everything. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts