Word for Today: Light Illuminates

“The LORD is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life – whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1




Regardless of the darkness that surrounds or the dark clouds that you face, His light still illuminates even in the darkest of darks. Flashes and rays of His light flickers and shine forth to give hope to those dark moments. Hold on, His light illuminates and is illuminating in your situation.

The Light of the World has stepped into our dark and hopeless situation to say, “I am here.” He is light and represents everything true and good. His presence illuminates our way and makes life struggles hopeful and victorious.

The Light of the World is ready and able to step into your dark situation. When the light comes, darkness cannot remain. Arise and let The Light illuminate today.

Prayer: Dear Father, You shine even in the darkest of dark moments. Shine your light into my situation and circumstance that I may continue to walk in your ways. Thank-you for calling me the “light of the world.” May your light shine in and through my life that I may reflect The Light that is within to those around. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts