well!


My body has done me well! Over the past few weeks, a flood of coworkers have been in and out of work due to various colds, flu, allergies, bugs and viruses. My body was doing so well to fight off and then Sunday night (after Resurrection Sunday) it called a time out and said, "you better let me rest or I'll give out!"

Praise God for a flexible job, I called in sick. I hate doing that on a Monday. Thankfully my boss had the same issue last week so he totally understood. Come Monday night I think I am all good to go to work on Tuesday. Wake up in the middle of the night with a cold sweats. I am burning up and my husband who is normally the hot one is nice and bundled up under the covers. I called in sick again Tuesday. I slept, and slept. My throat was sore and felt tired and drained. I managed to get up about 1230pm, ate and then declared my healing out loud. I jammed some praise music and read scripture out loud!

The fever tried to come back in the middle of the night but I sucked it up, bundled up and pressed on through. Emailed/text a few to pray with me.

I woke up this morning feeling dizzy and weak still but trusted as I got on my way (for I am well - in Jesus' Name), my body would soon catch up...and indeed it did. God is so good to me. He knew I was off for 4 days and not 100% up to par. He allowed me to have an easy day. I got a new computer installed which ended up taking almost the entire day so I was able to tidy up my work area and get back into the groove! He is just that good of a God!

(image: lifelongsharing.com)

Comments

Popular Posts