Word: Before (Mon. 4/6)


“But God demonstrated his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8

Before we were in even a thought in our parents minds, He knew. Before we even recognized His pursuit, He wooed. Before we knew our need, He supplied. Before we even acknowledged our offenses, He forgave. Before we knew we were lost, He had already prepared and made a way. Before we loved Him, He already loved.

Great is our God who initiates and invites us into a covenant relationship with Him! Let’s respond to His beckoning today. And even greater, would you call others into the Father’s love? People need to know that they have already been forgiven. Be God’s messenger today of the free gift of salvation and of the Father's love.

Prayer: Dear Father, I am grateful for your pursuit. You loved me and forgave me before I even knew I needed your love and needed your forgiveness. I am overwhelmed by my transgressions in light of your holiness and goodness but your grace and love wins me over every time. Help me to be your light this day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts