Friends

I want to be best friends with everyone, I really do. But I am at a place where I understand that is not the reality of things. You can't and that's not a bad thing. I am still challenged though with desiring to live at peace and at one with everyone. You don't have to be buddy buddies with everyone but surely you must be at peace with everyone.

I use to let it discourage me when someone didn't really "care" for me. I praise God for reminding me of the "circle" of different groups and friends in one's life. The general mass of people would be the outter most circle - the biggest. And of course as the circle gets smaller and smaller, the group of people get smaller and smaller and it gets closer and closer to the center - your heart, your soul. That concept has freed me and has given me such freedom. I don't get my feelings hurt when someone doesn't want to be my bestfriend, it isn't necessarily anything with me, it's just the way things are. People are different and we are all wired differently. The inner most circle are the ones that I care the most about in regards to what they say and their opinions of me. PRAISE GOD for He has blessed me with a great inner circle! The best!!!

I am blessed, my cup runneth over.

Comments

Popular Posts