First - Family Brunch



















This was an idea that my sister-in-law had a while back but the timing was not conducive. God put it on my heart a few months back to get it going! Praise God, rain, shine, flood, tornado weather we did it.

The Truong/Bryant family stay busy. We NEVER see each other. As everyone is getting older and moving on, we need scheduled family time. I am so thankful for this time and season, these are the very things I desired and longed for since day 1 I moved here. I am use to good ol' family time from back home in NC. Bringing the sweet flavor of NC to TX. Seriously, praise God for such a time as this. I am thankful He has granted me the desires of my heart. Long time in the coming BUT God's perfect timing - I know I appreciate and value it so much this time around. God is glorious in all He does!

So the idea is this:
1. Once a month, pick a new place for brunch.
2. A family member gets to choose the location
3. A picture is taken at each brunch - scrapbook!!
4. No complaining about food choice

Results:
1. Explore Houston and new places together
2. Good old quality time - nothing like that happens much anymore
3. Economy - cheaper way to enjoy and get out!
4. Each person choose a restaurant - we get to know them, their likes, dislikes, etc.







We live in such a FAST and superficial world today, nothing like good ol' quality time and getting to KNOW one another - face time!

Yvonne and I choose Breakfast Klub - got rained out!! Not glamorious or new but we ended up at Pho Saigon :) Hey, it was the people that made the day great.

We hope to keep this going...great memories in the making...

God is moving all things to a different level and phase...Praise God!

Comments

Popular Posts