Word: In Me (Tues. 4/7)


“The same power that conquered the grave lives in me…”

I woke up this morning singing that line in my spirit. What a powerful reminder. Indeed the same power that enabled Jesus Christ to conquer the grave which gave victory over sin, death, disease, illness, sickness, curses, any bondage, stronghold and ultimately the devil lives in me! It is in me!! Hallelujah! It is through the blood of Jesus Christ that we have that same power.

God is challenging His warriors to rise up and realize that the same power that conquered the grave already lives in each and everyone of us. Let’s choose to activate His saving power in our lives.

As much as we need that same power that conquered the grave everyday to live this life, how much more does our dying world need it? How much more our friends and family? People need that same power.

Prayer: Dear Father, I praise you for I am victorious in you. I am alive and I have life because of the powerful work of the Cross. Help me today to rise up and to take my rightful place in the Kingdom of God. May the power of God flow in and through me today to a hurting world that they may come to know you as Lord and Savior. Anoint me for your great work. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts