It's my birthday!

Today I turn 29! What a new season and a new day. I took the day off and enjoyed my Sue day. I haven't done this but this year, I felt it was in order. I loved every bit of it.

My husband is incredibly thoughtful. He had a series of surprises for me - he came home last night with a yellow potted flowers. At midnight he brought me a cake and confetti all over the place (re-inactment of what I did to my brother several years ago, not funny. Now I know why he was so upset - LOL!!). A. Dat was sweet in vaccuming it up. I was awaken to breakfast in bed! Orange tulips (my favorite flowers) in the kitchen with a sweet card. Today was my day.

I went running this morning - something I use to do but hadn't in a long time. As I ran, I just began to thank God for my life. I just felt compelled to tell God, I will live. I will live. If you even know 1/2 of where I have been, those words are powerful. I will live - to the full, to enjoy and 100% unto God.

Comments

Popular Posts