lavish


I am not a lavish type girl. God is teaching me the balance of receiving, enjoying and being mindful of our needy world and people. I sometimes tip too far in favor of being mindful of the needy world and people I have lost touch on how to spend on myself. But you know, I wouldn't have it any other way. I understand all that I have is from God and I want to give it away to those who don't have. By God's grace and mercy, I know He will bless us because I have been a good steward with what He has given me. In every season and with everything He has given, I worked it to the full. I thought of that concept when I shared with some girls about my husband renovating our home. He used pieces of scrap, broken and mismatched tools to get the job done. We used what we had to do what we needed to do. It worked. Praise GOD!

As I evaluate my life, I do believe I know what I like, how to spend and how to have a good time. But at this juncture and point in my life, it's not the timing. I receive and spend in doses. I heard something to this affect this past week regarding spending. So many people don't know how to spend and enjoy within their present means and season. They can't wait so they literally borrow and bank from their future harvest. I understand my season and what I am to do and my assignment. I know God will release me into a season where I will enjoy the things I want to enjoy now but I am waiting. I pray that is something people will begin to understand. Operate in seasons even when it comes to finances and enjoying the things of life & God's blessings. In due time.

Comments

Popular Posts