Broken Vietnamese!

With broken vietnamese and all, they let us be on Saigon Radio today. How fun!

It was such a great experience and opportunity. I am thoroughly impressed of the setup and how "high-tech" us VN people are. Man, VN people got it going on. That's why the enemy been trying to keep our people down...watch out, a new wave of VN believers are on the rise. Glory to God!

We didn't know what to expect, we were just told to come and share about marriage and love. We weren't "prepared" but trusted that God would guide us as to what to speak. I was hesitant b/c my VN has declined dramatically since moving to Houston but God is up'ing my game again. I praise God He helped me to speak at some points. At the end of it all, my prayer was that people would hear what they needed to hear and God would do the rest. Exposure is important at this point and just to let people know that we Christians are real people - we just wanted to allow people entry way into our lives.




















God put three C's on my heart and we were able to touch on it:

1. Covenant - God and one another
2. Communication - learn one another language, keep it open
3. Counseling - healthy and choose the right people

All in all, it was a great experience. I never thought about this opportunity. I am humbled and elated at the thought of the doors God is opening and the possibilities of ministry. Exposure in any medium is awesome.

Last night as I was sharing with a few young adults about being on the show, I stopped and sensed God say, "get ready to minster to people - you and your husband and VBC." Once you go on the air and share about family, etc. floods of people and their needs will come rushing in...tomorrow we are meeting with a family regarding their teenage son. God has been preparing.

In all things, we point them to our Lord Jesus Christ who is the only one able to Save. We have no quick fixes or solutions but Jesus is the answer, it's a process.

So many hurting people - the enemy has an outright target on the marriage and family. We call on God to save and help.

Comments

Popular Posts