fasting - hope


For the past few months, God has been pressing on my heart this question in light of possessing my promised land and being released into my destiny - "what else, what more?" I am so close I can taste and see it but yet I still feel that there is something that is "missing."

I began to ask God, what else He wanted me to do. I have prayed, studied, served, etc. I have heard from the Lord and have had numerous prayers confirmed over my life but I found myself still asking, what's next, what else do I need to do to get there?

While at a conference, God spoke, fast and pray. There is no doubt that God desires and is ready to do great things in and through us. Many have been prayed over and words of prophesy have been spoken. We must position ourselves to allow it to come about. We can't just chillax and wait around for it to just come about. We must trevail in prayer - to call it forth and to show God how badly we want it.

Fasting.

Comments

Popular Posts