humbled & challenged

I received so many wonderful cards - all blessings. My cup runneth over!! I am humbled at the words and at the same time, incredibly challenged and convicted. I so want to live up to those words for the great glory of God.

It builds my faith to know that my life has affect or influenced someone in some way. And at the same time, it scares me to think that my life does have influence and I better make sure that I am influencing in the proper way! You know what I mean.

This year will be a year of...
God is challenging me to love deeper, and to love truly as He loves. With that, God is showing me great depths and dimensions of His love so that I can love others. I want to love myself a whole lot. Because when I love myself a whole lot, I can love others "as I love myself." Love. Love. Love. It is all for love. Four simple letters = WORK! But praise God for His grace. His love has already come, I am full of love because God is love and He lives in me. I am challenged with yielding more of myself everyday so that His love can flow freely in and through me. I am a conduit of His love.

Comments

Popular Posts