surprise


So my husband and some friends pitched in and threw my a surprise party. I figured it out. I wasn't trying to but a few slip ups and me being observant and aware just didn't play well for surprises. Even though I knew something was planned, the final result and outcome is always exciting.

It is great to know that I am loved. I know it, though I am not great at expressing it when all the attention is on me. God is helping me slowly to receive and allow spotlight and attention. If I can't stand to receive a few gifts and free meals, how can God possibly entrust me with receiving homes, cars and land from people? So I gladly practice at receiving :)

I am thankful for my husbands efforts, too cute. He loves me, He does. I need to continue to allow him to do things of that sort, it challenges him to keep pursuing me. This is a great year for me. I am learning to be me and to reap a harvest. I am catching those theta waves and understand the importance of precision and targeting.

It's going to be a great year!

Comments

Popular Posts