Word: Face Your Giant (Tues. 3/31)


"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

If God is for you, who can then be against you? What “giant” do you face today? Don’t back down and retreat in the face of your giant, keep moving forward because your God is with you.

God is reminding His children that He is with us and in Him, we can do all things. His perfect love drives out all fear. Rest in His security that He fights our battles. Whatever you face today or whatever giants you have been running from, today is the day to face that giant, with God. Prayerfully seek God’s counsel and His wisdom and keep moving forward. Grab hold of your full inheritance in Christ by facing those giants in your life that would serve as a stopping point. He will give you the grace to do His will.

Prayer: Dear Father, I thank you for you are always with me. In you there is no fear. Please grant me wisdom and courage to face the giants in my life as I rely completely on you. When I am tempted to retreat or to turn away rather than dealing with my “giant,” may I be caught in your grace that helps me to do your will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts