Word for Today: Footprint

“Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen.” Psalm 77:19

God makes a way when there seems to be no way. He parts the waters and leads us safely. He leads us and all that remains is the beautiful footprint of our Savior.

What hope to know that God leads us. Whether we can feel or see His tangible presence or the work of His hand at this very moment, know that He has been at work and He is working it out. The beautiful feet of Christ. As you surrender and allow God to write your story, He is leaving His footprint all over your life.

Prayer: Dear Father, In times when I am tempted to solve and resolve things in my own timing and understanding, help me to remember that you are already at work. When I am tired and weary and wonder if you are even listening to my prayers, help me to look back and see your faithful footprints all over my life. I love you Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts