Word for Today: LIVE

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20

God is beckoning His people to live. To live sold out for what we believe in is the call of God today.

It has been said before, it is not difficult to die but the real challenge lies in living and living fully, completely and unapologetically for what you believe in. Christ has died so that we may live. Today let’s resolve to live – to live for Christ and for the great cause to which sent Him to the cross – for love.

Live and live love today. We serve a great and mighty God who is alive!

Prayer: Dear Father, I bless you for I am alive. I am alive in you. Help me to live for you and to live 100% all the time for what I believe and hope in according to your Word. You have died so that I would not have to. I pick up my cross daily and I live. – for you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts