Pray NOT

I said, "they are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways." Psalm 95:10

I pray that is NOT the case of what God will say of my heart. May I press into Him and Him alone. Vowing not to prostitute my heart to any other.

Something that has been resounding so loud in my heart for a while; especially the beginning of this year and most recently the conference I attended has fueled and reconfirmed even more the cry of our heavenly bridegroom calling His bride (us - the Church) to remain holy and pure until the day He returns to take us - to the wedding banquet.

There is a call to holiness - in every aspect of our lives. May God help us to live in such a way that on the wedding day, we may be able to present ourselves blameless and spotless to our bridegroom. Not by our own strength, but by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

Comments

Anna said…
i like your layout Chi Sue. ;)
I was inspired by a cool chick!!

Popular Posts