a word tonight

A word tonight shared prior to the prayer to open bible study by our teacher. The Spirit prompted her to so eloquently, boldly and timely to share: "just a little while longer. God is trustworthy."

May those words ring true and timely for you at this very moment for whatever it is that you are waiting and trusting and have been trusting God for. Just a little while longer.

He hears me, surely He hears me and sees me. God loves me, yes He does. I am convinced more and more as I live each day that surely He is good and faithful -- all of the time. So great is His love. What have I done to deserve such love? Who am I that He would be mindful of me? The truth is this, I have done absolutely nothing. It is just His very nature - merciful, gracious and good! Regardless of where I have been and what I have done, surely I could never undo His grace and out run His love. Surely not!

Bible study is always timely - God always speaks through His servant right to my heart for that very appointed time. He thinks of me! When I heard those words it was just too much for me to bear - too much to think of His goodness. I just can't explain that indescribable feeling when you get a glimpse in a physical form the pure goodness of God. He gets me every time. Regardless of how many times He wows me, I just can't get over it and I don't know if I want to!

Today was a FULL day of creative and God-sent kisses and confirmations with nuggets of hope. I just could sense God say, "keep on keeping on. You are on the right track. Don't grow weary, just a little while longer. It's forming, I am still working it out." Glory!

1. Word on new assignment application
2. Timely email from co-worker
3. Email from beloved husband
4. Email response from co-worker back home
5. Text from a sweet gal in Christ
6. Phone call from sister
7. Bible Study

Seven separate events all working together willed by the Hand of God. Doesn't get better than that!

The latter part of last week and the beginning of this week has been one of much pressing - how He knows just what I need and how much I can bear. In addition, this physical body of mine is just not acting right!

In due time and due season, just a little while longer.



Comments

Popular Posts