Word for Today: Come to Jesus

“Remember Jesus Christ, raised from the dead, descended from David.” 2Timothy 2:8

In every pain and need in our life, come to Jesus. In every joy and victory, come to Jesus. In every hour, moment and season, come to Jesus. In all things, come to Jesus.

In your joy or sorrow, affliction or bliss, defeat or victory, laughing or crying, disappointment or satisfaction, come to Jesus. May God help us to be a people who learn what it is to “come to Jesus”--- always.

Come to Jesus with gratitude and appreciation and come to Jesus having faith that He can rescue and protect you from all that weighs heavy on your heart. Come to Jesus and find rest.

Prayer: Dear Father, I run to you in all things knowing you are the One who brings me peace and rest. I run to you the One who loves me and cares for me. Thank you for being trustworthy. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts