beautiful

The weather this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful sunshine, perfect 70 degree with a slight breeze and a blue and white crisp sky, absolutely stunning. It is in those images that I absolutely know it is our God -- the warmth of His big arms wrapped around me.

Words cannot express how beautiful He is to me. I just can't get enough of Him -- utterly speechless. I feel like a little girl again -- mesmerized. I just want to climb into His lap, lay my head on His chest and just melt in His arms.

This songs best expresses what I cannot formulate into words. But through my grunts and smiles, I know He knows what I feel.

I LOVE being a girl -- I get to experience God in a way that is so special and dear to a lady -- I LOVE IT!

"the more i seek you"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZfsxydxEXA

Comments

Popular Posts