Word: Control (Thurs. 10/22)

“Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.” I Peter 5:7

Be reminded today that God is in control. There is nothing too big or too small that He cannot handle and there is nothing under the sun that goes unnoticed or forgotten by God. He is sovereign and He knows exactly what He is doing. Although the things around you may seem
chaotic and you may feel “out of control,” rest in knowing that He has it all figured out.

Release today all that concerns your heart and weighs on your mind. And rest in knowing that your God has His hand upon all things. Take a moment and declare “God is in control and my soul will be at peace.” What great comfort to know that Someone has got it all figured out. My job is to trust, obey and praise Him.

Prayer: Dear Father, I trust in you and surrender my life to you. Do as you please as I believe in your Sovereignty and control over all things. You work all things for the good. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts