email - house

An email I sent to my disciples the day after we closed on the house (Oct. 1)

What an incredible honor God has given me to speak into the lives of some of the most magnificent godly ladies you will ever meet! I share with them my journey - my life in Christ. I never speak or teach out of what I am not going through or have not already gone through.

Is that not true discipleship? Living and doing life -- real, raw and relevant. This weekend I was able to reminisce on the campus ministry I was involved with -- totally rocked revolutionized my world.

As of 2:24pm yesterday, we are official 'renters' and no longer own a home in Pearland. God is great -- His faithfulness is too great for me to bear. The journey has been exciting and one filled with daily trusting and clinging to God, face down, crying out but you know, I wouldn't have it any other way! Truly my love affair has been deepened and God has allowed another dimension of His character to be unveiled before my eyes. It is all about a relationship -- all things.

I am reminded again from the sell of our house yesterday, God is always on time! For me personally, He was cutting it a little too close for my comfort with the funds being released and official word that the sell went through ( I didn't realize that was our situation - I thought we sign, they sign and that's it) BUT in all things, He is always on perfect time --I am certain He didn't break a sweat. How God loves to keep me on my toes -- pressing in and never assuming or becoming comfortable lest I miss out on the fullness of what He wants to the very last minute, literally. God loves the wow factor, and leaves NO room for me to ever think I did anything on my own and that I can somehow live without Him. No way!

Here is a breakdown of what happened yesterday -- I love stories!

8am prayed for buyers
815am signed papers
8:30am prayed for completion - no hitches
9am declared by faith and in faith, "glory be to God - it is finished"
915am - 2pm got on with my business at work, focused
210pm (driving to dental appointment) persisted and pushed in prayer for His great glory, declaring His faithfulness
2:24pm funds released (bank paid off my old mortgage), money wired to my account,

The lending office stop processing papers at 3pm -- we received word at 2:24pm. The 10 min. prior to receiving a text of confirmation from my husband, I was praying hard but yet trusting all the while. The moment I was getting ready to text my husband to see the status because I sensed in my spirit "it is finished," he text me seconds later! I literally felt the weight of God's love, faithfulness and glory that moved me to tears, tears, tears.

Today my dears, press in and push in to the very last minute. Yes, there are many things done in the spiritual realm but the secret to seeing those things manifest in the physical and completed in the timing God intended is to never cease in prayer while pushing to the very last minute. Whatever you are trusting and believing God for and the things He has already begun, do not forfeit the entire blessing the way God intended by becoming complacent. Be vigilant and prayerful every second He allows.

Comments

Popular Posts