Word for Today: Yet Still

“Yet I still belong to you; you are holding my right hand. You will keep guiding me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny.” Psalm 73:23-24 (NLT)

Regardless of what happened today, the mistake of yesterday, the affliction or disappointment you face, yet still, you belong to God. God loves you and He still has a glorious destiny that He longs to give over to you. Do not fear today that you have messed up or missed out, or perhaps He has forgotten you or you have forfeited your blessing, God is yet still, your God.

Find peace today in the truth that you belong to God. There is nothing you could do or any devil in hell that could separate you from your Father. Not only do you still belong to Him despite all things, He has NEVER let go of your hand. His counsel and guidance are ever before you still.

If you find yourself down and out because of a past mistake, lift up your head. Confess, repent and move forward. And for those who find themselves pained and afflicted by your choice to honor Christ, He sees you and He honors your resolve to continue to do good regardless.

Lift up your head. Hear the voice of the Father say today, “yet still, you belong to me.”

Prayer: Dear Father, I belong to you. Regardless of the sin, mistake, affliction or pain, I belong to you. I would rather be in no other place but in your hand. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts