Word for Today: Glorious

“…rejoice in His presence…” Psalm 68:4b

Our God is glorious and beautiful and all of His ways and His plans and thoughts are perfect and flawless. Today, celebrate the magnificent and glorious King of all kings and IN your celebration and AS you are celebrating, be healed and made whole.

Whatever area of your life or part of your physical body that needs to be made well, if you would just gaze upon His glorious face and dare to draw close to His
presence --- you will be made well, you will be helped.

My God is beautiful, His face is glorious. One look, one touch and I am made well. Dare to enter into His presence with thanksgiving and rejoicing.

Prayer: Dear Father, there is none like you. I adore you, I love you. Words cannot express my emotions towards you. All that I know is to bow down in worship in honor of you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts