September 30 -- SOLD!

As of 2:24pm on September 30, 2009 --- we officially and finally have sold our home. An array of emotions flooded as I received the text from my husband confirming the funds have been released and the keys handed over. The greatest emotion I felt was this release but weight at the same time. I never doubted that God would do what He said He would do but the moment it actually happens, there is a physical release that one feels. The interesting thing is at the very moment I sensed a release, I felt this weight. The only way I could describe it was the weight of God's love and faithfulness -- His glory that flooded the top of my head that surged through my body to the soles of my feet and the only natural reaction my body could express was tears -- deep in your soul tears of gratitude.

I was driving to my dental appointment and had to quickly pull into the parking lot to make sure I was safe. I was bowed over with this weight, and my spirit confirmed it was the weight of His faithfulness -- the weight of 2 years during this specific journey of our life but of course, the weight of His faithfulness that has accumulated over my entire existence. The thought of it even now moves me to tears. I remember exactly what light I was at and what I was thinking. That memory in my mind serves as a place of rememberance.

Prior to receiving the text, I sensed in my spirit "it's done, call your husband." As soon as I finished the thought, I received his text. The timing of God is impecable, it all adds to the "wow" factor that God so loves. The way that God orchestrated all things leaves me breathless, I seriously feel as if His love, presence and goodness is so great, it suffocates me -- in a good way. God is so massive and great, He is intoxicating and leaves you literally at times, face down in worship because the weight of His presence is so great your body does not know how else to respond.

It's a bitter sweet. Moving forward and seeking His face for the details of "what's next." He has already spoken to our spirit as to what is next, we are simply doing what's before us and awaiting for all things to unfold.

Comments

Popular Posts