dancing

do you ever just feel like dancing?

i had my Jesus all-day date on tuesday. normally it is on monday but my schedule got thrown off a bit. it's okay, i am not religious or legalistic but i do enjoy consistency and structure but i am flexible! i do believe God has made me more bendable over the years -- you have got to be if you desire to have effectiveness and longevity in the ministry. so i suppose my prayer should be more often "lord, make me bendable, pliable and flexible -- kind of like gumbie!"

as i spent my time with my beloved, i just had this intense desire to express even more what i couldn't express through words, my voice or anything else and then i thought, just dance. i am not talking about jumping up and down type of dancing but that would work too. but i am talking about worship dance, you know what i mean. no i didn't do a dance (my husband was on the way home, i didn't want to be interrupted) so i just laid on the floor face down, just capturing and enjoying the moment. if i do do a dance, it will be for my lord only :)

i have a new appreciation for our new wine dance ministry at church --what beautiful worship unto our Lord. I dig it. I totally dig sign language too -- it's beautiful to see the hand and body move to the spirit. gorgeous! i think i dig the intenseness and dramatic expression of things --it's PASSION! and if you know me, i have been known to be a bit intense and passionate.

a new hobby/desire -- sign language or rather, interpretative dance hand motions.

Comments

Popular Posts