Word for Today: Just a Little While

“…Then you will know that I The LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.” Ezekiel 37:14b

You have come this far, keep going. I received a timely word last night that ministered much to my soul, I couldn’t help but pass it along. God is looking down at some of you today and is saying, “just a little while longer. Just a little while longer. I am trustworthy, you can trust me.”

If God has brought you this far, is He not faithful to fully complete what He has begun? Surely He is! Times of waiting and more often than not waiting with great holy frustration is indeed God’s way. Why? Because He is deepening our capacity to fully appreciate the blessing and answered prayer He is getting ready to pour forth.

At times, He may allow us to feel dismayed, the desperation of lack, momentary bouts of hopelessness and times without so that when He DOES give, and be assured that He will, we would know WHO gave it and surely we would have a proper appreciation and value for the things of God. How He is jealous for us!

Wherever you are today, whatever you are a waiting on, just a little while longer. Do not grow weary, forfeit or abandon; continue, continue, continue and wait and see what your God is getting ready to unleash for He is most loving and forever faithful!

Prayer: Dear Father, you are always right on time. I wait on you as I eagerly anticipate all that you have prepared for me. I bless you and love you all the more my faithful God! In Jesus’ Name, Amen

Comments

Popular Posts