Word: Constantly (9/29)

“…I have been crucified with Christ. I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me.” Galatians 2:19b-20

We are called and charged by Jesus Christ to constantly crucify our flesh and man, it hurts at times.

Choosing daily to die to your flesh and resolving to live and be controlled by the Holy Spirit and not what our carnal eyes and feelings would have us to do is not a walk in the park at times. Turning the other check, keeping a trap on your mouth, swallowing your pride and surrendering your right to be right is not a bed of roses at times but we must. For in all things, we exalt our Lord Jesus Christ.

In all things, we humble ourselves and submit our will and flesh to our Lord Jesus Christ. We do all things for Him. There will be people who will naturally grate on your nerves and get under your skin – submit it under the authority of Jesus Christ. There will be people who mistreat, disrespect and disregard you – submit it under the love of Christ.

It is a constant and daily decision we must make to constantly abide in the Spirit and not in the flesh. Challenging at times but not impossible. May our God strengthen you today and give you an indescribable joy that no devil in hell can stop you from praising your God.

Prayer: Dear Father, I choose to be led and controlled by the Spirit and not of my flesh. I submit all of me under your leadership and your authority. Come and invade every fiber of my being so that all is left is You and You alone. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts