Word: Walk and Trust (4/30)

“Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” Proverbs 19:21

Walk in obedience and trust God with the rest. God never meant for us to concern ourselves with the results and details of how things will work together and come about. He simply says, “walk in obedience to what I have instructed and watch Me works things perfectly together in My timing.”

What an awesome God who purposes and guides our every step! Remain in Him and walk in His ways. You can’t miss His good and perfect will. God sets all things into perfect order as we wait upon Him. How rewarding it is to walk confidently in His goodness and assurance of His Perfect Will for our lives.

Prayer: Dear Father, I praise You for You set all things into motion perfectly. Thank you for you know all things and you purpose all things. I wait on you for your perfect timing and instruction. Thank you for leading and guiding me. I desire to walk in harmony and perfect flow with you. I love you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts