This Hour

a note last month:
I have something burning in my spirit I must share. The past two days, God has been "quiet." Anytime God is "quiet," I always ask God why is He quiet - if it's me, have I sinned, or He is just quiet to prepare my heart for what He wants to speak, etc - I always do a heart check. I had a peace after asking God and sensed He told me to just remain quiet and still...keeping in prayer. Today, He spoke. I LOVE how God works for He is always at work!! He places something in your spirit and then He builds it.

Long story short, I believe God is instructing us to begin to thank Him in faith and by faith for the things we have been pleading, requesting and trevailing with tears in prayer over the past days, months, years. In THIS hour, it is time. There is a season and a time for all things but in this hour, He wants us to create such an atmosphere of faith for Him to release in the physical the things He has already completed in the spiritual, it's time. It's breakthrough time, the time is now. We have sown prayers in faith and with many groans and tears, but this is a new hour. All that He has been preparing and positioning in the heavenly in regard to the things that concern our life, He is saying it's time, now.

No more begging and pleading (we already went through that season) in this hour, we boldy and reverently come to the Father thanking Him with great faith and anticipation for all those things. God is giving us wisdom in how to pray in each hour and each season. Let's possess our inheritance and what is rightfully ours in the Name of Jesus because of His goodness.

For example, this week I caught myself praying like this "God, please release my family from the bondages that hold them down." God gently instructed me. There is nothing wrong with that prayer, I have prayed that prayer for many years - sowing. In this season and hour, I want you to pray like this, "Thank you God that my family is free and is being set free everyday of the bondages that hold them. Thank you that you are providing for their finances and they are on their way to financial freedom..."

The enemy is on the prowl - to distract - remain focused and pray according to the season. God is up to something incredibly great and the enemy knows it. God is ready to pour out - it's time, He is wanting His people to acknowledge it and give Him permission and something to work with!

Comments

Popular Posts