Word: Still (5/8)

"The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. For you, O Lord, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted above all gods.” Psalms 97:1; 9

God is still God. Halleluiah!

Regardless of the storm and situation, God is still God and He rules and reigns on high. God longs for His beloved children to really understand the principle of living a life that is “still.” There is richness in a life that is still.

Be still before God – in every season and every storm, He’ll fight your battles, He’ll speak on your behalf. Be still to know in the deep of deepest part of your soul that He is God – He is Sovereign and in control, He’ll never give you more than you can handle and He works all things together for the good.

In the quiet and stillness, God sings over us and we come to full realization of the greatness of His love. Be still and be amazed at His Amazing Love. Hold on, He is taking you to a deeper realization of His passion and love for you!

Prayer: Dear Father, You long to reveal and make yourself known to me in a deeper way than I have experienced. Help me to be still to not rob myself of the richness of being found in you and being found by you. I praise you for the winter and difficult seasons because when you bring me forth, I will know nothing but your great love that carried me through. I bless you and I love you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

(image: bestillnow.com)

Comments

Popular Posts