vision

This is a thought God gave me Monday AM as I was walking into work last week. God led me to the following scripture as well -

“For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.”

I sensed God was saying this, refrain from drawing a conclusion or assuming things should be a certain way based on blurred vision or rather, an incomplete picture - something still in progress. We can sincerely mistaken something for something else and begin to piece things together that are not a part of the picture God intended. Though it may have been done with no mal-intent, it can be painful and dangerous.

God allows us to see fragments so that we would know that He is up to something but continue to wait upon Him to reveal and bring it to pass and made clear at the appointed time. Our job is to rely on Him – the Giver of the Vision and quietly listen for Him to speak in regards to the vision. When one sense is not “functioning” well, God intends for us to rely on the other. We have a tendency to want to keep pushing forward on a sense that is only half operating or rather, is not suppose to be heavily relied upon for this particular time. Watch and pray. And in prayer, ask God to be our Vision. My prayer over the past few weeks has been this, "Lord give me a greater heigthen sense of your discernment and give me your eyes."

It is dangerous to make a decision, pronounce or assert something when clearly your “vision” is impaired. We must wait upon the Lord to hear clearly from here before we move to a decision of pronouncing how this should be or that should be.

I should not speak of the vision as I cannot see it clearly, I should speak to the Giver of the Vision asking questions for clarity and direction. I am to ask and listen, not to draw a conclusion at this time. Ask and listen.

The end times are near. We must be watchful and prayerful, on guard. Sticking so ever close to the face of God and nose pressed to His Word. Many things will appear to be so close to Truth, but in the end, we want to make sure it is all God.

Comments

Popular Posts