Word for Today: From the Top (Fri. 2/13)

But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me." Psalm 13:5-6

Surely God has been good to us because He is a good God. He has rescued us and continues to come to our rescue on a daily basis because of His unfailing love. How great it is to be loved the King of all Kings!

I love The Message translation, "I've thrown myself headlong into your arms— I'm celebrating your rescue. I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers."

The fact that we are alive and alive in Christ is an answered prayer. The fact that we are free and have the freedom to praise and worship is enough for us to "sing at the top of our lungs" unto our Savior. Regardless of whatever presses against you today, offer a sacrifice of praise to celebrate your rescue and the Rescuer by abandoning yourself and "throwing yourself headlong into His arms." There is no safer place than in His arms, His unfailing love. The enemy is out to steal our praise. Again, we are waging war. If you are pressed, resist the devil and he will flee from you! Run to the One who has once rescued you because He will do it again and praise Him all the way into His arms. Let nothing move you or shake but in all things, sing to the Lord for He has been good!

Prayer: I celebrate you today Father! From the top of my lungs regardless of my physical, emotional, spiritual or mental state, I will sing and celebrate you for your love and for the way you have rescued me. My life is a story of your answered prayers and I will live in accordance to one who is grateful. Help me today to offer a sacrifice of praise. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts