Full Circle

I am humbled and forever grateful to my Father for how He brings all things full circle. Surely He is the beginning and the end, the Author of all things! It is fulfilling and an awesome feeling to see and be confirmed of the things God has spoken to me in the secret. I am escatic for all that God has been doing and will continue to do! It is such a sweet taste of victory when the things God has placed in your spirit and it begins to show signs of birth. It is so good. It is good.

Snapshots:
1. The "winter" season is a great season, we dig deep roots. We are being firmly planted. God is setting us up for a great harvest.
2. The blessings and outpouring of God's goodness and the fruit we have been harvesting is simply this, God's goodness. It has nothing to do with us or how "good" and holy we are. In the context of inheritance in the old testament, God actually says, it is because "they are so wicked" lest no man may boast of his/her own merit.
3. Breakthrough - on the brink of something larger than life. Something God has been preparing in the heavenlies for all of eternity. It is so close I can taste it.
4. His divine hand that orchestrates and ordains everything before the foundation of time. Oh, how great and big my God is!
5. Possession of my inheritance - oh it is so close I can almost smell the dirt on my land!

Comments

Popular Posts