abundance

When I think about my life and then think about God's goodness, one word comes to mind (among many others but for now), abundance. God is a good God and a God of abundance.

Over the past few weeks, I have been able to see tangibly His abundant goodness in a different measure than before. God has never ceased to be good or a God of abundance but in this particular season in this very hour, He has proven Himself over and over to be as such.

God loves me, ALOT. I am sure everyone says that but I really am convinced God loves me alot, alot, alot, alot. Like alot. To think that He has a favorite or loves one person more than another is incorrect but in my mind, the depth of His love for me is so great that I am convinced that I am the only one He loves! Okay, not for real but just to give you an idea of how much I KNOW that God loves me. He has rescued my life, day in and day out. He is so for me that He wills and allows things to form and come together despite my mess ups and He causes it to come together just to prove over and over His love and faithfulness. He so badly wants me to possess my destiny and the inheritance He has set forth for me that He goes to great lengths to pursue and cause things to come together. He is good, He is good.
I have been experiencing some pretty amazing God-thikngs by His pure grace and goodness. Just to think what greater things are to happen if I were to completely and fully do my part as He has been so incredibly faithful to do His part. WOW, I can't even imagine.

I believe that is the challenge. Could we withstand His blessings and all that He wants to do if we dared to do our part - 100%? Oh how that thought sends chills up my spine at the thought of the greatness of God. Yes Lord!

Comments

Popular Posts