accelerate

God is a God of supernatural acceleration! If we would simply yield, He'll do things so fast and so quick and with great abundance. He is good.

God loves me dearly, yes He does. He already has all things in motion, He is simply looking for that yielded soul to work it through. It's for my own good and benefit! God so desires to complete the good work that He has begun in me that He goes to great lengths to do everything for me and I just have to "show up" and play a minor part. He has the ability to turn things 180 in less than a day.

There is nothing that reminds me of God's power than when I wake up to a cold and dark morning and by the time I leave work at 330pm, it is bright and sunny with no cold and darkness in sight. I don't sit near a window so I have no idea what outside looks like until I leave. Those days blow me away and remind me of God each time. Things may appear dark and cold - even if it has been a long time but in the snap of a finger, God can turn it around. Glory be to God!!

For those who have a pure heart according to Psalm 24, God will lift up and vindicate! Oh how glorious He is. Breakthrough is near, very near. I am tending my current field and working it to the very end, for the great glory of God! By His grace, I am getting into position to be blessed.

Comments

Popular Posts