Word for Today: Upheld Because I am Fixed

“My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare (v.15). May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you (v.21).” Psalm 25:15;21

As I continue to fix my eyes on the LORD in all things and live in complete submission and obedience unto Him, not only will He protect me but He will release me from the trap of the enemy and those that mean me harm. Glory be to God! What a good Father of justice!

In the last days, we will continue to see the battle rage. If your eyes are continually fixed on God and you have resolved to do good and right by His Name, you do not have to fear. Though 10,000 may fall on each of your side, you are covered! Your integrity and character of uprightness will guard you and defend you during trials and times of testing. I believe God is challenging His people to a life of integrity, living above reproach no matter the cost or circumstance. How? By constantly keeping our eyes fixed on Him and Him alone.

When our eyes are on Him, we have no time to dwell on the things happening to us and around us that would serve as a discouragement and opportunity to sin, grow resentful or bitter. Look up and know that you are upheld in His hand as are eyes are glued and fixed on Him alone. Surely He alone is our Great Reward.

Prayer: Dear Father, Your justice and mercy is too great for me to understand. I praise you for my hope is in You. My soul is protected and my feet are on steady ground. As the days draw more difficult and the battle rages, may integrity and uprightness gird my life. It pays to live right by You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts