Word for Today: Do Not Be Moved (Tues. 2/10)

"…may your love and your truth always protect me." Psalm 40:11b

You are protected in His love. Regardless of what battles and struggles you face, you can stand firm on His love.

Do not be moved or shaken by anything around you or even those few people who appear to be "nay-sayers" in your life. Do not allow anyone or any situation/circumstance to steal your praise and joy for God alone is worthy of all praise and He alone is entitled to our emotions. If we are going to be moved or shaken, let us be moved by the love of the Almighty God and His perfect will. Be controlled and compelled by HIs love which moves you and allows you to have your being.

Prayer: Dear Father, Your love is intoxicating and it truly leads me to repentance. When I think about your love and I consider the greatness of your love for me, all things melt away. Let me be consumed and controlled by your love alone. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts