Word for Today: Bear Freedom (Thurs. 1/29)

"It is for freedom that Christ has set you free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." Galatians 5:1

The mark of a life of "freedom" is not a life void and absent of trials and difficulties. The fruit of freedom in one's life is not bearing a life of perfection, free of challenges, heartaches, and exempt from temptation. A life that bears freedom is a life that understands "I am as free as I can ever be right now" (in the Spirit) and then resolving to live from and out of The Freedom that is already ours (in the flesh) regardless of what comes my way.

The moment we came to Christ and took on what He did at the Cross, that was the moment we became Free. We were given the "title" – FREE. But because we are still on this planet earth and wear this earth suit called our flesh, our charge from God is to live outwardly a life that bears that inward freedom – His Freedom.

Freedom is this, when difficulties and challenges come, they will not hinder or stop you from living and being that which God has created you to be. Bearing a "free" life is when attacks and hard times come, those things will not break you nor will it make you. It will not stop you from possessing your destiny. So when difficulties and trials come, don't be afraid and believe the lies of the enemy that you are "no longer free." My friends, those are divine opportunities for us to prove and bear testimony that we are free by living out our freedom in that situation. We are exercising and "working-out" The Freedom that is inherently ours.


God's Freedom became our freedom through the Blood of Christ. We don't have to fight for freedom; we fight from The Freedom that is already ours IN Christ. Hallelujah!!

God wants us to live a life that produces and shows outwardly (flesh) the freedom that has always been ours in the Spirit.

Prayer: Father this concept of freedom is so massive I find it hard at times to wrap my brain around the thought. I know I am free in You. Help me to understand my freedom and how it relates or does not relate to the temptations and struggles I face. I ask for supernatural understanding to see the freedom I have in you. Thank Father for IN you, I am free. I am free indeed, let me walk it out and produce outwardly what is mine inwardly. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts