Word for Today: Complete

"However I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Declare 2009 will be a year of completion. God desires for His children to be complete in Him so that we can be completely His. Pronounce over your life and the lives of your loved ones that 2009 will be a year where we will complete everything that God has set before us. Dreams will be realized and prophecies will be fulfilled in this upcoming year. Praise the Lord!!

God is reminding His people today to remember these truths:

- We already possess everything we need to complete the task God has set before us– we simply need to return back to The Source,
- God has been at work since the beginning of time setting all things into motion which has led us to this point where we begin to see the "completion" of His handiwork today and finally,
- In all that we do, it is from God, for God and the blessing of His people.

Halleluiah for our God is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End for He is the Source of ALL THINGS and He completes what He begins in us because He completes us.

Prayer: Heavenly Father I praise you for I am whole and complete in you. Thank you for making all things possible and for setting all things into motion that I may please you and honor you with my life. I declare this year will be a year of fulfillment and completion. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts