Inheritance

Do what it takes to push through and be persistent to grabbing hold and claiming your inheritance in Christ. It is already ours, we need to possess it.

Whatever God has placed in your spirit, regardless of how far off and crazy it may seem, it's yours. Do what it takes! Don't let fear of man, self, failure, insecurities, intimidation or someone saying "no" discourage or stop you.

How badly do we want to see the glory of God revealed through our life? How badly do I want to possess my inheritance in Christ that I am willing to shed off every layer, hindrance and outer shell to run towards it and to work at it? How badly do I want what God has already given me? I want it bad. I do. It may not be easy, you may not see it tomorrow and certainly it will not be comfortable but surely it will be a beautiful inheritance and well worth! He is worth it for He IS my great reward, my prize.

Comments

Popular Posts