Book Club

"David: 90 Days With a Heart Like His"

That is the book I am currently reading for a book club I have joined. It is not really a "book" but more of a devotional type thing. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, today was the first reading. I wrote a ton, I have been learning a ton. Scripture is beautiful, I love it. The way it comes alive and it speaks to situations, hearts and people like none other.

The Word of God, our strong foundation for it is The Foundation. I love how Beth Moore always brings things back to the Word of God, it is built upon it. That is how our approach, teaching and life should be, built around the Word of God.

I pray I am able to keep up with this and balance it all, I get in the habit of "doing" too much, even good things. I am off today (MLK) so I had plenty of time to sit, read, digest and write. We'll see how it goes once work comes back into play and ministry. Did I mention that my husband and I enjoyed a weekend away...it was nice!

Comments

Popular Posts