connecting

Surely God is connecting all things. He has certainly prepared me for what He has prepared for me. I really believe this is such a new season for me and my husband. God is extending our territory by His grace and goodness. I am thankful to be used in whatever capacity.

God is setting all things up perfectly into motion - His Church will shine and take her rightful place.

The return of Christ is near but it will only fully come about when the Church learns and operates truly as the Body. God has been teaching me alot about the Body lately and how it fits perfectly, connects and makes total sense to all that God is doing and the grand story He is writing.

No one person can do it all. No one church can do it all. But when we (disciples) who make up the church (the local church) do our part (personally and corporately) then the Church will shine as God intended. We all do our God thing and then we join forces to make this one huge Church - the Body. How beautiful. We have to begin to think bigger and beyond.

Typically when we hear the "body" we think within a particular church or ministry. Yes, that is a part of it but not the entire concept, we must think beyond your local body and the Body of Christ - the nations, every Christ follower. Until then, crossing denominations, ethnicity's, languages, practices and cultural do we really and truly shine and more accurately represent the complete Body of Christ.

Over the past week alone God has allowed my husband to reconnect with so many old friends - all from different walks of life and different season of life. God is surely connecting all things. I desire to RUN and to keep running this race. And to think, I nearly wanted out of the race.

Thank you God for being a jealous God.

Comments

Popular Posts