Word for Today: Realization

“You have done many good things for me, LORD, just as you promised.”Psalm 119:65

Surely God has been good. He has been SO good to me!

May the realization of God’s goodness towards you and how He has rescued and redeemed you from places only HIS love could pull you out send your feet to dancing!

It is difficult to sit still or keep your mouth quiet when you encounter a glimpse of where you were, where you should be in light of where you were if it had not been for God and where He has NOW taken you because of His great love. Whew, what glory!

May the realization of His great mercy and love stricken you thankful, forever thankful.

Prayer: Dear Father, where I am today is because of you. I should not be where I am, I should not know what I know if it were not for the precious blood of your Son Jesus that reconciled me back to you. Thank-you, thank you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts