today

this morning i woke up knowing today i would have to put up a fight. it's funny how only time will tell the truth of what His spirit speaks in the midnight hour. i am good, very good. i know God is up to great things around me and getting ready to use me in a greater way so sidetracks and distractions loom around.

today has been an interesting day to say the least and everything got started before 7am! i have found a quiet place to be with my God - under His wing, in His protection.

it amazes me the way God speaks...it's challenging when God shows me many things beforehand- the burden is great and it forces me all the more to fall at his feet drowning myself in worship lest i respond out of my flesh.

God just put this song in my spirit: you are for me.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdfKTTeGj2U)

tonight the line that speaks to my spirit:
"...you see me, you know my every move...I know that you are for me"

Comments

Popular Posts