waiting

I can wait -- till heaven for my reward. I can wait and cash in big for that reward will be for all of eternity. That's what I sensed this morning in the shower! What overwhelming peace flooded my heart.

I have been pushing in prayer -- two weeks ago I sensed things were a little "too" quiet. Then last week I sensed something is up, pray up, pray up. So every opportunity I got I asked my husband to bless me, anoint me with oil and pray over me! I am incredibly thankful for the covering that God has provided-Him being my ultimate covering and then my husband. (A secret I have learned is you gotta ask for it.)

My heart was heavy yesterday and into the night. My spirit was still a bit weary and so it would be natural God would wake me at 5:30am to pray it through.

God is great -- so very great. Going higher and waiting...the view is wonderful from here.

Comments

Popular Posts