reassignment

i recently found out i will be reassigned to perform a different task at work. i am still unsure of all the details but my spirit is excited and at peace. i am so thankful God is doing what He has placed in my spirit He would do. it's exciting when it all unfolds. it's like unwrapping a gift....

i know God has reassigned me to further align and position me for all that He has been preparing for me. the thought of His plans and hand on my life is too much for me. we are getting closer and closer. He is good, more than i could ever deserve. but that's just it, i don't deserve it and i can't earn it. i know full well i should not be where i am today, i should not have what i have and i should not be given the opportunities i have been given but that's just it, God gave it to me. i honestly mean that with every fiber of my being. when i think about my life, everything is from God and that is why i have made it my life mission to give it all back to Him.

only time will tell the full implication of all things but i am thankful and excited. surely my God would not send me where He has no purpose for me and plans to help me succeed!

p.s. icing on the cake...i get my own office! when God gives, He gives in a way where you know it's all Him, it is ABSOLUTELY nothing of me. I am a government employee, people wait for others to retire to get the "window" cubicle. LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts