Words over me

A couple of amazing things were prayed, spoken and confirmed over my life at camp. Words that God had already begun speaking to me through other people over the past year but it was amazing when God spoke it into fullness at camp.

When prayed for, God told the person that I am like a mother hen who gathers her chicks. I have a pastor and shepherds heart. I also have much wisdom from the Lord and words of prophecy. I must not be so timid and reserved but to step out and to be bold. Sometimes I question or doubt if a word is from the Lord, but God has given me a gift of prophecy and it is from Him.

Praise the Lord. I am humbled.

Love is the greatest gift God has given me. The ability and the heart to simply love. May He help me to continue to love without limits, without conditions, without judgement, and without regard to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts