Saturday

How productive my Sat. has been! The only thing I would have liked to do but didn't get a chance to was catch some after Christmas sales. But I what I had a chance to do far exceeded any good deal at the mall any day!

I thoroughly enjoy cleaning. I like the feeling of "clean." When my house and surroundings are clean and tidy I feel my life is less cluttered and I can think and relax. I did laundry, cleaned my entire house (fav. chore is to vaccum), clean out fridge, wiped down everything and clean restroom. Wow, very productive! I had a chance to eat lunch with 2 youth from church That was fun. I am looking fwd to many opportunities.

Another youth fell ill so I was able to swing by and visit - drop off some OJ, throat drops, hot chocolate and lunch. I enjoy hanging out. I really do. I am not an "extrovert" but praise God I am when I need to be. I value relationships. I enjoy one on one and spending time with people. We live in a such fast pace, impersonal world that sometimes it is good to just slow down and enjoy. Get to know people, say hello and visit. Someone commented this week (out of the blue) how they notice that "I do Houston well." Praise the Lord, for there is nothing good in me a part from the work of the Cross. I am humbled. Truly. To God be the glory for it is Him that changes and transforms.

Comments

Popular Posts