Discipleship

God reminded me at camp how my heart beats for discipleship.

The thing I enjoy most about discipleship is simply being able to do "life" with young women. I love the story that is being written and the journey - the process. I love reminding them and helping them to make th connections and not to overlook the wonderful details of this incredible love story that God is writing of their life.

It is a priviledge to love them as Jesus loves them and how my cup runneth over when they get to a place where they finally realize how lovely they are and then begin to love themselves and I am blessed to receive their love.

My heart is estactic and filled with JOY when I begin to see them blossom and begin to live out who God says they are. I rejoice and feel proud as a mom when her babe takes his/her first step when the "light bulb" finally goes off in their heads and they finally realize and begin to BELIEVE how crazy in love Jesus is with them. How He is head over heels for them. I love it!!

Comments

Popular Posts